People Operations Associate
About Castle Global
Castle Global is a full-stack deep learning company solving visual intelligence problems. Our flagship platform, Hive, consists of Hive Data—100k distributed workers performing data labeling tasks—and Hive Enterprise, where we build vertical-changing applications leveraging computer vision and deep learning. We're working with some of the world's largest technology and content businesses to change the way they analyze unstructured image and video data through machine learning.
We are funded by leading investors like Peter Thiel (Founders Fund), General Catalyst, and Formation 8. We have ~100 people globally, based in our San Francisco and Delhi offices.
People Operations Associate Role
Castle Global is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic People Operations Associate. We are building a team of world class talent and are looking for a superstar who can engage not only with our internal team but also with new candidates and convey our platforms, products, and ideas. Our ideal candidate is an organizational powerhouse who can collaborate with multiple internal teams and stakeholders. The People Operations Associate will work closely with our Chief of Staff on growth strategies as Castle scales up and have a front row seat to the next phase of our growth. We need a team builder who can express our vision and is relentless in their pursuit of building the best team!
- Collaborate with team members on the People and Business Operations teams to build our growing company
- Source superstar candidates for our business roles and help shape our growing team, with the eventual goal of pitching candidates on Castle and our vision
- Partner with hiring managers and executive team to coordinate all aspects of the recruiting process
- Schedule phone, technical, onsite, and presentation interviews for the US office
- Work with the rest of the People Operations team on logistics of the recruiting process, including travel arrangements, collecting feedback, prepping interviewers, and tracking candidate’s progression
- Analyze candidate pipeline, status, and noticeable trends and provide regular updates to internal stakeholders and management team
- Work with the People Operations team on internal office and HR projects
- This is a role with the opportunity for a lot of growth; you must be passionate about seeking to learn and grow with the company
- BA / BS degree from a 4 year university; minimum 3.5 GPA
- You're personable, organized, and are able to enthusiastically pitch our company to candidates
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to wear different hats, and are constantly looking to grow and learn
- Ability to effectively prioritize and independently take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- You are a strong and flexible teammate. No job is too small - or too big!
- Passionate about providing positive experiences and building lasting relationships
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback when appropriate
- You have an interest in machine learning and enthusiasm for our company’s platforms and products
Thank you for your interest in joining Castle.