Tech Writer Intern
Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie \’faeste\ noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises. 2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public. 3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world. 4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while solving business and technology problems.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
As a Technical Writer intern on our team, you will be involved in creating and maintaining online help, computer-based training courses, and technical reference materials. You will also assist with preparing materials for and setting up in-house training sessions. Our Tech Writer Intern will join our core Tech Writing team at our Headquarters in Centennial, CO.
Successful technical writing intern candidates will possess many of the following characteristics:
- Creativity and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent listening and interviewing skills, including the ability to discern which questions to ask
- Tenacity, patience, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Self-motivation with the ability to work both independently and on teams
Additionally, candidates should be working towards a bachelor's degree in Technical Writing or a related field.
For your application to be reviewed, you must apply on our website: https://www.fastenterprises.com/careers/positions/
Fast Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.