Sales Operations Intern - Ping Identity
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Sales Operations Intern will be involved in a 10-12 week internship program working in a fast-paced environment. During the duration of the program, the intern will gain practical experience driving sales velocity and visibility into key aspects of the sales organization. This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Sales Operations. The Sales Ops Intern should be an analytical, detail-oriented self-starter with an interest in the technology industry. The program will be structured as follows (subject to change):
- Week 1: Ping Immersion
- Week 1: Project Planning
- Week 2-6: Project Execution
- Week 6: Mid-Term review
- Week 6-11: Project Execution
- Week12: Final Review
- Week12: Conclusion & Presentations
The Sales Ops Intern will aid in Ping’s go-to-market efforts and enable sales reps with the tools needed to drive the top line. The position will include interacting with the direct salesforce, sales ops, and sales leadership teams on a daily basis. They will also interface with Information Systems, Legal, Product Management, Product Marketing, Finance, and People Operations regularly to ensure that the sales organization is successful.
- Streamline and organize sales operations data
- Communicate cross-functionally to document processes
- Enable the salesforce with training on go-to-market strategies and processes
- Review key sales data and validate various metrics
- Perform data analysis and research related to key customers
- Manipulate data and recognize business trends
- Manage multiple sales projects to successfully complete by a designate deadline
- Learn about the fast-paced software industry
Special Job Requirements
- On pace to graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (minimum of 2 years completed)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with a focus on Excel
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and able to work independently as well as in a team setting, with and without direct supervision
- Analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Experience manipulating large data sets
- Operational background in Sales or Marketing
Despite the deadlines posted here, applications are reviewed on rolling basis and hiring can occur once the right candidate is found, so apply as soon as you know you want to pursue this opportunity.
Please follow the 2-step process below.
1) Submit cover letter and resume via your school’s career portal.
2) Apply on Ping Identity’s website at https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/applicationv2/Jobapplylogin.aspx?cid=7647&jid=466395
To see all careers and internships available at Ping Identity, visit https://www.pingidentity.com/en/company/careers/listings.html.
Please address cover letter to:
Ms. Brenda Moss
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202