B2B Marketing - HomeAdvisor
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO.
We’ve been named one of Denver's Top Workplaces by the Denver Post for the last 5 years, and a day in our environment will tell you why. We're known for a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. Things you'll find here: jeans and sneakers, food trucks on Fridays, well-equipped game rooms, a bike share program, and on-site yoga classes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Intern to join our B2B Marketing Team. The B2B Marketing team is responsible for developing campaigns, events, and communications to increase our visibility with our service pro network, as well as managing our most sensitive business development relationships.
Your typical day will include working with both the HomeAdvisor & the Angie’s List brands, including:
· Creating and executing marketing campaigns, including email and video
· Analyzing large sets of data from social media and marketing campaign results
· Identifying trends in strategic partnerships revenue and developing executive-facing communications
· Helping manage trade show and event planning strategy, including scheduling, travel, and logistics
· Analytical – You love data. You are a self-starter with strong attention to detail and have the ability to gather and translate complicated data into actionable insights to solve complex problems. You are familiar and comfortable with Excel.
· Innovative – An intellectually curious individual with the desire to always know more and solve problems with creative solutions.
· A Leader – A results-oriented individual with the ability manage multiple projects at once, and to take initiative and ownership of projects from start to finish.
· Design-oriented – You have an eye for design, and work with other creatives to build out new material. Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
· Detailed-oriented – You pay extraordinary attention to the minute details, and understand the need for accurate, precise data.
· A College Student – A strong understanding of marketing, email marketing, and general business development concepts will help helpful in this role.
· Fluent with Excel
Despite the deadlines posted here, applications are reviewed on rolling basis and hiring can occur once the right candidate is found, so apply as soon as you know you want to pursue this opportunity.
Please follow the 2-step process below.
1) Submit cover letter and resume via your school’s career portal.
Please address cover letter to:
Ms. Tanya Jones
14023 Denver W Pkwy #200
Golden, CO 80401