Digital Marketing Intern - HomeAdvisor
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO.
We’ve been named one of Denver's Top Workplaces by the Denver Post for the last 5 years, and a day in our environment will tell you why. We're known for a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. Things you'll find here: jeans and sneakers, food trucks on Fridays, well-equipped game rooms, a bike share program, and on-site yoga classes.
We are a data-driven organization looking for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Marketing Intern to join our talented Digital Marketing Team. The Digital Marketing team is responsible for performance-based online marketing initiatives, such as search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, social advertising and more. This team manages millions of dollars in spend each month, and with that comes a huge opportunity to learn and excel.
In this role, you can expect to learn about day-to-day display advertising acquisition tasks across multiple channels, like Google, Yahoo, Taboola, and Pinterest. You’ll learn about display campaign planning and execution, building out new targeting and ad creative, A/B testing with creative and copy, and how to prospect new display channels.
You’ll succeed in this role if you are:
· Analytical – You love data. You are a self-starter with strong attention to detail and have the ability to gather and translate complicated data into actionable insights to solve complex problems. You are familiar and comfortable with Excel.
· Innovative – An intellectually curious individual with the desire to always know more. You are able to formulate ideas and are willing and able to implement them.
· A Leader – A results-oriented individual with the ability manage multiple projects at once, and to take initiative and ownership of projects from start to finish.
· A Skilled Communicator – A strong listener with excellent verbal and written communication skills. In this role you will have the opportunity to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· A College Student – A passionate learner with drive to tackle new and unique challenges, who has a high-level understanding of online and direct response marketing.
· Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
· Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
· Bachelors or better in Mathematics or related field.
· Skilled communicator
Despite the deadlines posted here, applications are reviewed on rolling basis and hiring can occur once the right candidate is found, so apply as soon as you know you want to pursue this opportunity.
Please follow the 2-step process below.
1) Submit cover letter and resume via your school’s career portal.
Please address cover letter to:
Ms. Tanya Jones
14023 Denver W Pkwy #200
Golden, CO 80401