Offline Media Marketing - HomeAdvisor
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO.
We’ve been named one of Denver's Top Workplaces by the Denver Post for the last 5 years, and a day in our environment will tell you why. We're known for a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. Things you'll find here: jeans and sneakers, food trucks on Fridays, well-equipped game rooms, a bike share program, and on-site yoga classes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Intern to join our Offline Media Team. This team is responsible for monitoring the performance of our brand-building initiatives across a variety of media platforms, including television and radio. In this role, you can expect to learn how we track the money we spend on advertising and evaluate its effectiveness in bringing more customers to HomeAdvisor. You’ll have the chance to work with multiple teams, and see how a large brand allocates our media spend.
You’ll succeed in this role if you are:
· Analytical – You love data. You are a self-starter with strong attention to detail and have the ability to gather and translate complicated data into actionable insights to solve complex problems. You are more than comfortable with Excel for data analysis, using pivot tables, vLookups, and other analyses tools.
· Innovative – An intellectually curious individual with the desire to always know more and solve problems with creative solutions.
· A Leader – A results-oriented individual with the ability manage multiple projects at once, and to take initiative and ownership of projects from start to finish.
· Detailed – You pay extraordinary attention to the minute details, and understand the need for accurate, precise data.
· A College Student or Recent Graduate – A passionate learner with drive to tackle new and unique challenges, who has a high-level understanding of marketing.
· Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
· Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
· Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
· Excel for data analysis, using pivot tables, vLookups, and other analyses tools
Despite the deadlines posted here, applications are reviewed on rolling basis and hiring can occur once the right candidate is found, so apply as soon as you know you want to pursue this opportunity.
Please follow the 2-step process below.
1) Submit cover letter and resume via your school’s career portal.
Please address cover letter to:
Ms. Tanya Jones
14023 Denver W Pkwy #200Golden, CO 80401