SEO Content Intern - HomeAdvisor
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO.
We’ve been named one of Denver's Top Workplaces by the Denver Post for the last 5 years, and a day in our environment will tell you why. We're known for a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. Things you'll find here: jeans and sneakers, food trucks on Fridays, well-equipped game rooms, a bike share program, and on-site yoga classes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented intern to join our SEO Content Team. This team does a little bit of everything under the Internet Content Marketing umbrella, particularly focused on search engine optimization (SEO), making this a fantastic opportunity for someone who isn’t sure what part of the internet/tech world they want to pursue as a career. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects related to blog article ideation, writing, and editing for internal and external blogs and PR content. You will also have the opportunity to learn about SEO (and how it can positively affect all forms of online content), HTML, Photoshop, related SEO tools, keyword research, and overall content preparation as it relates to the business goals.
You’ll succeed in this role if you are:
· Creative – You love to write and peer review and are interested in a career related to online content creation and marketing.
· Technical and Analytical – You balance your creative side with an equally strong love of data and data-driven results. You are a self-starter with strong attention to detail and can gather and translate data into actionable insights. You are familiar and comfortable with Excel, and the entire Office suite.
· Innovative – An intellectually curious individual with the desire to always know more and solve problems with creative solutions.
· A Leader – A results-oriented individual with the ability manage multiple projects at once, and to take initiative and ownership of projects from start to finish.
· Detailed – You pay extraordinary attention to minute details and understand the need for precise information.
Bonus points for:
· A strong understanding of online marketing
· Previous experience with SEO strategies
· HTML coding skills
· Graphic design experience, and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
· Being a college student or recent college grad
· Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
· Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
· Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
· Online content creation and marketing
· Excel and the entire Office Suite
· SEO strategies
Despite the deadlines posted here, applications are reviewed on rolling basis and hiring can occur once the right candidate is found, so apply as soon as you know you want to pursue this opportunity.
Please follow the 2-step process below.
1) Submit cover letter and resume via your school’s career portal.
Please address cover letter to:
Ms. Tanya Jones
14023 Denver W Pkwy #200
Golden, CO 80401