Software Engineering Intern - Staple Health
Staple Health is seeking Computer Science students with a passion for simplifying healthcare data. At Staple Health, you will be given the opportunity to pursue a project improving one of three main areas of our production software stack, all critical to our future business:
Data Processing and Storage - Refine a data processing pipeline to accurately and efficiently calculate complex patient outcome data received directly from a provider’s electronic medical records.
Frontend Data Visualization - Improve clarity of data presentation and add functionality to a web application utilized by physicians and hospital staff to understand the results of Staple Health’s prediction algorithms and take meaningful action to help patients.
- RESTful Patient Data API - Allow Staple Health’s partners to access and integrate with our data sources via a modern RESTful HTTP API.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related fields.
- Clear understanding of how modern web applications are built, tested, and deployed.
- You have worked on personal projects and demonstrate an ability to write clear, readable software, and to quickly comprehend a new codebase.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with statistical computing tools such as Pandas, Numpy, Tensorflow, Spark, etc.
- Knowledge of at least one cloud computing provider such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.