Innovation Lab Technical Intern
Seeking current college student in technical discipline for summer 2018 internship opportunity:
- Performs routine technical tasks in support of engineering, information systems, or related technical operations.
- Install, configure, maintain and operate servers, switches, data storage, computers and peripheral equipment.
- May perform basic systems and/or software testing and validation.
- Perform basic system administration functions.
- Local travel may be required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
1. Must be a currently enrolled, full time college student.
2. Majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other technical degree programs strongly preferred.
3. 3.0 GPA, preferred
1. 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
2. Ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret / SCI security clearance which carries a minimum requirement of U.S. citizenship
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.