Intern Developer, Procurement
The Enterprise Application Services Procurement Systems supports various key application used by GDIT. This role will provide excellent opportunities to work with a variety of different enterprise systems including MS Dynamics (CRM), JDA Warehouse Management Solution (WMS), Industrial Financial Systems (IFS), MS Power BI, MS SQL Server, and Oracle database. In addition to enterprise support, there will be development opportunities with C# .NET and Oracle PL/SQL. All of these items will allow the individual to expand their knowledge of these key areas and learn new technologies in a rapidly changing environment.
- Become familiar with using DevOps tools and assist others with use
- Assist with supporting key enterprise applications
- Develop reports in Power BI
- Assist with development efforts when possible (C# and PL/SQL)
- Assist with writing/updating technical documentation (application specifications, engineering/architecture, etc.)
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and keep track of deadlines
- Manage customer expectations
- Support application testing following maintenance, upgrades, and outages
- Adhere to GDIT’s Culture of Responsibility as it relates to protecting the confidentiality of information and protecting personally identifiable information
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management, customers, peers, and vendors
- Participate in special projects and work with other technologies as required
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
In addition, as required:
- Performs routine technical tasks in support of engineering, information systems, or related technical operations.
- May install, maintain and operate computers and peripheral equipment.
- May fabricate, install, and repair electronic or mechanical equipment.
- May perform basic systems and/or software testing.
- Participates in special projects as required.
1. Must be a currently enrolled, full-time college student.
2. Majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other technical degree programs strongly preferred.
3. 3.0 GPA, preferred
- 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret / SCI security clearance which carries a minimum requirement of U.S. citizenship
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.