Application Tester, Intern (Seasonal)
Intern - Functional Application Tester
Functional Application Tester will support the Business Process Management (BPM) development team in verifying and creating test cases leveraging our Agile project delivery methodology. This role also provides support to the Developers and Senior Manager in doing administrative tasks.
- On the job training to learn application functionality within our BPM Workflow system.
- Thoroughly test applications for both positive and negative results
- Create User Stories, Test Cases, and Test Plans
- Understand Agile delivery methodology and test application elements as required during each sprint
- Knowledge of a programming language a plus.
- Create additional requirements resulting from testing and add to the backlog for prioritization
- Ensure IT solutions comply with technology and data standards which fit within the overall IT architecture
- Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal delivery
- Analyzes detailed process workflows, including input and output requirements, information flow, and reliability characteristics
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
1. Performs routine technical tasks in support of engineering, information systems, or related technical operations.
2. May install, maintain and operate computers and peripheral equipment.
3. May fabricate, install, and repair electronic or mechanical equipment.
4. May perform basic systems and/or software testing.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
. Must be a currently enrolled, full-time college student.
. Majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other technical degree programs strongly preferred.
. 3.0 GPA, preferred
0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.