Nomad Press, a leading publisher of educational books for children ages 6 to 15, is looking for a knowledgeable, self-motivated marketing coordinator to join our team. Books from Nomad Press are used in classrooms, libraries, homes, museums, camps, after-school programs, and homeschools around the globe and feature a diverse range of topics, including science, technology, social studies, language arts, and history. Learn more about our books at nomadpress.net.
The right candidate will participate in all aspects of book marketing to create and implement book publicity and promotional campaigns.
• Writing and creating press materials for a variety of promotional markets
• Researching new markets for books and book publicity
• Engaging with social media outlets
• Following up with press/publicity contacts
• Researching endorsers and soliciting endorsements for upcoming titles
• Supporting Nomad Press staff in galley and promotional mailings
• Providing general office management and support
The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated excellence in written and communication skills, fluency in social media platforms, attention to detail, and an overall interest in the book industry in general and in children’s books in particular. Strong computer skills, with proficiency in word and excel, is required.
This is a full-time position in our White River Junction, Vermont, office. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and 401(k).
Please send resume and cover letter to Rachel Benoit, Marketing Director, Rachel@nomadpress.net