Job Description: This full-time position assists with all aspects of program management, faculty-led programming, admissions, marketing, and recruitment.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing applications for various ASA programs in Via-TRM.
- Following up with students who have contacted ASA via phone and/or e-mail.
- Attending on-campus events.
- Social media and on-campus marketing.
- Coordinating with on-site staff for airport pick-ups, housing, budgets, etc.
- Tracking student enrollment, form and payment submissions, and
itinerary changes for faculty-led programs.
- Making arrangements for faculty-programs, including airfare, hotel,
tour guides, and museum reservations.
- Tracking all expenses related to each faculty-led group.
In addition to the responsibilities above, the candidate will be expected to assist with day-to-day operations.
Qualifications: Applicant should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, have studied, worked, or lived abroad, and be willing to travel both domestically and internationally. Priority will be given to candidates who speak Spanish, French, or Italian.
Travel: Both domestic and international travel may be required.
Hours: This is a full-time position.
Benefits: Academic Studies Abroad provides health insurance, 401k with matching, and three (3) weeks paid vacation. In addition, the ASA office in Boston is closed from December 24th through January 2nd, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Independence Day.
No calls please. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to Lee Frankel at Lee@academicstudies.com.
Academic Studies Abroad is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical disabilities.