Product Marketing Intern (Summer 2019)
Rocket Software is a leading global developer of software products that help corporations, government agencies and other organizations reach their technology and business goals. 1,300 rocketeers on five continents are focused on building and delivering solutions for more than 10,000 customers and partners.
Our Intern Program is open to candidates who are currently attending College/University and are working towards completion of a degree.
Rocket Software is currently seeking a positive, motivated marketing intern to be part of our top-notch team marketing team based in our Corporate Headquarters, located in Waltham, MA. This paid internship is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience at a successful, dynamic organization. The marketing intern will have an important role working with an experienced team of marketing professionals. The overall job function is to support all Rocket Software product offerings with activities related to demand generation initiatives.
· The specific scope of the PMM project will vary, based on the skills of the candidate. Possible projects include:
· Develop a comprehensive content plan with the Rocket Product Marketing team
· Audit the content plan for the customer journey
· Compare to existing assets
· Plan individual content activity with the PMMs
· Roll it up to a comprehensive content plan
· Maintain the Rocket launch calendar on a weekly basis
· Social Media plan
· Investigate what similar software companies doing
· Identify what’s effective and influential, and why
· Recommend what Rocket should be doing
· GTM Plans
· Assess the current GTM strategy for our Terminal Emulation products, working with the Product Manager and PMM
· Develop a GTM recommendation, using our GTM template
· Sales Enablement
· Create sales tools in support of our Rocket Atlas 2.0 strategy, using existing messaging and templates
· Market research
· Determine how deep our penetration is in different industries for our MultiValue product lines
· Current Bachelors or Masters level students
· A positive attitude
· Basic PC skills and some experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or SharePoint
· Desire to gain experience from a global marketing team
· Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.