Program Manager - Performance Improvement
Manages all aspects of a mid to large scale recognized organizational program. Provides leadership and direction for day-to-day program operations and administrative activities. Contributes to the strategic planning, design, development and implementation of program objectives, procedures, processes and standards. May supervise staff as it relates to the overall management of the program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and manage the assigned recognized organizational program and leads day-to-day program operations and administration. May manage staff.
• Interfaces with other departments, leaders across the organization and other partners in the administration of the program. Identify and define any logistics, action items or information needed to maintain operations.
• Identifies growth opportunities and further efficiencies that impact the program and/or departments success and aids in development of strategic plans to achieve objectives. Interface with internal/external stakeholders to maintain and further develop program growth, community outreach activities, as well as relationship building and maintenance.
• Plans, develops, coordinates, and organizes resources to meet program objectives; may be responsible for identifying program participants. May lead cross-functional teams in the administration, maintenance or expansion of the program.
• Creates and fosters a collaborative and positive relationship building dynamic with internal staff and external agencies/organizations. May be responsible for developing and implementing any applicable education, training, on-boarding and/or mentorship pertaining to the program.
• In conjunction with leadership, responsible for planning and managing program fiscal budgets and financials.
• Ensures compliance with local, state and federal laws; accreditation, professional and regulatory agency standards and licensure requirements. Maintains staff and program compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
• Researches, gathers, organizes and summarizes data for evaluating performance of program or other program operations. May develop, evaluate, recommend and implement procedures for data acquisition, management and quality control. May analyze data for trends or conclusions and presents results and recommendations to senior leadership.
Additional Department Specific Duties:
• Manages day-to-day operations of PI Department – including but not limited to monitoring non-wage budget and supplies, maintaining all PI policies and procedures and running staff meetings and team huddles
• Leads the PI department through the implementation of innovation and technology to enable efficiencies in project work and portfolio management.
• Supports Directors in all aspects of workforce management, including but not limited to recruitment, retention, employee engagement planning and onboarding of new staff
• Creates programmatic infrastructure for areas including but not limited to Professional Development, Staff Training, Recognition, and Wellness.
• Accountable for execution of Internal Strategic and Operational Goals of PI
o Provides direction and support for external publication of key projects within Cedars-Sinai, at National conferences, and other publications.
Bachelor's Degree Healthcare, Management, Business or related field.
Master’s Degree Healthcare, Management, Business or related field Preferred.
Stand dynamically to perform a function and move to perform another.
Stand statically in one place to perform a function without changing location.
Sit at a desk or table with some walking, standing, bending, stooping, or carrying of light objects.
Perform continuous operation of a personal computer for four hours or more.
Use hands and fingers to handle and manipulate objects and/or operate equipment.
Climb stairs and/or ladders.
Bend, crouch, stoop, stretch, or crawl.
Bend upper torso and reach up and out with hands and arms.
Balance the body while walking, standing, crouching, or stooping to prevent falling.
Perform unaided lifting of objects, please list the amount of weight that would be lifted, along with the frequency required.
In addition to professional development opportunities, Cedars-Sinai offers competitive compensation and benefits package: Medical, Dental, 403(b) with match in addition to Cedars-Sinai’s paid Retirement Program, Tuition Assistance, Credit Union, Wellbeing Program Rideshare, Employee Discounts, Healthcare and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Group Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability Insurance, start at 16 vacation days/year.