Epic Games Production Intern
Epic Games Production team is looking for a sharp Production Intern to join them for the 2019 summer in Cary, North Carolina. By the end of the summer internship, you will learn the ins and out of producing a major hit like Fortnite! We will provide a meaningful summer experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic next summer, this is the opportunity for you!
Your days will include:
- Assist our teams by tracking and updating Production Schedules
- Assisting team producers or leads with data entry, follow-ups, and list management
- Partnering with development teams to remove blockers from production
- Participate in meetings and drive relevant assigned tasks
- Representing task status to other producers and leads
- Coordinate work with various outside vendors to meet deadlines
- Currently pursuing bachelors or masters degree in project management or related fields
- Strong communication, consistent follow-through and clarity
- Demonstrated detailed oriented project management skills through coursework or outside projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong detail management, reliability, caring about correctness
- Aptitude for picking up tools like Google Docs/Sheets, working with Jira, etc.
- Passion to work in the games industry
- Basic project management skills
This is a paid internship, running May 28 through August 16. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week on site in Cary, NC.