Fortnite Programmer Intern
Epic Games Engineering team is looking for a smart, creative Engineering Intern to join them for the 2019 summer in Cary, North Carolina. By the end of the summer internship, you will deliver Fortnite features! We will provide a meaningful summer experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic next summer, this is the opportunity for you!
Your days will include:
- Working with a team of highly skilled engineers
- Assigned feature development for Fortnite
- Collaborating with designers and artists to bring your ideas to life
- Degree work in CS or related fields
- Demonstrated C++ programming skills from class or outside of school projects
- Design game play sensibilities
- Self-driven desire to work in the games industry
- Online portfolio with completed project demonstrating polished game play, C++ strengths with sample code is a must
This is going to be Epic!
This is a paid internship, running May 28 through August 16. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week on site in Cary, NC.