Technical Writer Intern
Epic Games Unreal Engine team is looking for a smart, creative Technical Writer Intern to join them for the 2019 summer in Cary, North Carolina! You’ll work closely with a small team of writers and with our development team to document new features in the Unreal Engine and create content to help support the Unreal Engine user base.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic next summer, this is the opportunity for you!
Your days will include:
- Creating, editing and maintaining documentation in support of the Unreal Engine
- Fixing outdated documentation
- Converting support answers into documentation
- Degree work in writing, communications, or related fields
- Experience creating written documentation, tutorials, and other training material
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear manner
- Motivated self-starter, who independently takes projects to completion
- Strong technical abilities and experience documenting software preferred
This is a paid internship, running May 28 through August 16. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week on site in Cary, NC.