UE Mobile Engineer Intern
Epic Games Unreal Engine team is looking for a smart, creative Mobile Engineering Intern to join them for the 2019 summer in Cary, North Carolina! In this role, you’ll work closely with a wide range of internal teams to ship our games and the Unreal Engine.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic next summer, this is the opportunity for you!
Your days will include:
- Work closely with the Unreal Engine Mobile team on general development tasks
- Investigating and fixing UE and Fortnite mobile bugs
- Implementing small features on Fortnite
- General improvement of UE mobile support
- Degree work in CS or related fields
- Strong C++ skills and/or Android development experience
- Excellent communication and strong work ethic, a self starter
- Project work examples within mobile or gaming (Indie, school projects, etc.)
This is a paid internship, running May 28 through August 16. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week on site in Cary, NC.