Customer Solutions Intern
Rocket Software is a leading global developer of software products that help corporations, government agencies and other organizations reach their technology and business goals. 1,300 Rocketeers on five continents are focused on building and delivering solutions for more than 10,000 customers and partners.
Our Intern Program is open to candidates who are currently attending college/university and are working towards completion of a degree.
Responsibilities are to work with Case Solution Engineer (CSE) Case Manager to ensure uninterrupted solutioning services worldwide for Rocket Software. This is completed by working with several different departments throughout Rocket - From Sales, Technical Support to Rocket Software Customers. The CSE Case Manager oversees the process management of all solutioning cases from initiation through customer contract acceptance and transition to the Delivery process. This includes basic Project Management skills comprising of coordination and assigning of Customer Solution Engineers to various Project Cases.
Additional Details may include but are not limited to:
- Continuously implement, maintain and update CSE Solution procedures (Designing, Implementation and Training).
- Provide, and participate in Case Solutioning and processing. This includes the capturing of customer requirements, scoping, recommendations communication, tracking and reporting on these functional processes.
- Learning product solutions
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable on all Rocket Products via Rocket training and education tools.
- Performing other related CM/ Project Management tasks deemed necessary by the Senior Manager.
· Strong interest in Project / Task organization and management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate with customers, Rocket Teams and Rocket Management
· Mastery of working in a team environment
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to manage a dynamic queue of activities to ensure fluid movement through processes
· Proven ability to provide consistent and continual attention to detail
· Ability to effectively communicate in a cross-functional, global organization
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.