Healthcare Startup Internship - Business and Marketing Strategy
Are you interested in learning more about start-up life? Do you have a business or marketing background? Do you have a personal interest in healthcare? Let's talk.
My name is Katie McCurdy, and I'm currently working as a solo founder of Pictal Health, a start-up to help patients visualize and communicate about their health histories.
I am looking for a self-directed intern to help develop my business strategy and assist with day-to-day marketing and research. This includes:
- Researching business models and surveying the competitive landscape
- Market research for target customer segments
- Researching grant and funding opportunities
- Helping me plan and strategize about next steps
- Minor website and social media updates
- Other needs that might arise
You'll work with me out of VCET in Burlington. You will have access to an unlimited supply of chocolate, if that's your thing. You can learn more about me at my website: http://katiemccurdy.com/ and the Pictal Health website: https://www.pictalhealth.com/