Full Time Job -- Java Developer -- Open To Relocate And Joining Immediately
This position requires an entry level Java developer. This individual will serve as a developer on the project designing and coding application modifications, batch and online interfaces (including modifying existing Web Services as well as creating new Web Services).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software (using Java)
- Ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Analyze and solve conceptual and complex problems/situations by utilizing a working knowledge of J2E and PL/SQL skills to troubleshoot technical issues and ensure the performance, availability and stability of the solution.
- Experience developing scalable, high availability applications
- Experience developing Web Services
- Experience with relational databases – writing efficient SQL and stored procedures for Oracle
- Must be a self-starter with a willingness to learn new technologies
- Must be able to review, update and create technical system documentation.
- Must be able to lead technical design sessions
- Collaboratively work with other team members.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 1+ years' experience as Java/J2E developer
- Strong knowledge of the frameworks (e.g., Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch)
- Strong knowledge of ORM tool (Hibernate, Ibatis, JPA)
- Strong knowledge of UI development (JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Proficient and hands on with Application Servers (JBoss , WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat)
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL, jdbc)
- Experience working with code repository (SVN, GIT, PVCS)
- Experience working with integrated development tools (e.g., Eclipse, IBM RAD, JDeveloper, IntellJ)
- Knowledge of working with linux shell scripting (e.g., awk, sed, korn-shell)
- Knowledge of automated software build (Apache Ant)
- Experience of test driven development with jUnit
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Web Services