Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
OfficeTeam & Accountemps, divisions of Robert Half, are the world’s leading specialized administrative and financial staffing firm. To meet the growing demands of our clients for temporary and temporary to full-time professionals, we are looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join our team. You will work in a team environment with responsibility for recruiting, interviewing and placing professionals for clients’ projects.
If you have strong customer service and communication skills, and you are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, please apply.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Recruit, interview and match skilled administrative & finance professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
- Customer Service and Administrative skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing is preferred
- Extra Curricular activities: e.g. University (student organizations, athletics etc).
- Working Knowledge of Office Administrative functions and software such as Microsoft office products.
Top Reasons to Work with Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry. (March 1, 2018)