Robert Half Technology is looking for an entry-level Technical Recruiter to join our team. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply.
As a Technical Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing IT professionals in contract and contract-to-hire positions with our clients.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package. Our compensation structure helps foster an entrepreneurial spirit and gives you control over your total compensation.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 345 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Technical Recruiter.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (March 18, 2013)