Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Do you enjoy working with the adult population? Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to grow in the world of a Behavior Analyst? Do you enjoy collaborating with other BCBAs that strive to keep abreast of new research, adhere to a solid ethical code, and offer compassionate services?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team!
Now Offering $3,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Being a Behavior Analyst with Devereux has its Advantages
As a Behavior Analyst, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share the passion for helping adults diagnosed with Autism and/or Intellectual Disabilities. We offer:
- Multi-disciplinary teams with a strengths-based approach, emphasizing applied behavior analysis and positive behavior supports.
- Opportunities for research and conference attendance / presentations, free continuing education (CEs) to maintain your BCBA credential and tuition assistance.
- Involvement in leadership and development of our ABA programs, as they expand across Devereux’s continuum of services.
- Best available, highest quality, low-cost benefit options (benefits.devereux.org).
- Ability to work for a stable national non-profit that is forward-thinking in our clinical practice and research and guided by our mission.
Our Devereux New Jersey program provides therapeutic residential and vocational day programs for adults along the autism spectrum and those with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This is a community-based BCBA opportunity. In this role as a BCBA, you would visit our vocational programs in Sicklerville and Woodbury in addition to our homes in Glassboro, Deptford, Sewell and Mantua. As a BCBA, you would be responsible for demonstrating competency in developing and implementing behavior support programming, habilitation goals and objectives, and creating therapeutic environments. This opportunity will supervise two Behavior Specialists who would split the caseload.
Keywords: Behavior Analyst, Behavior Support, Analyst, Applied Behavior Analyst, ABA, BCBA, Board Certified Analyst, BCBA Certification, BA, BCABA, ASD, Autism Spectrum Disorder