At CareDash we’re looking for technical data analysts with good business intelligence and interest in the healthcare space to join our Data Engineering team in the Summer of 2019. Our positions are flexible, you’ll be encouraged to take ownership of your projects and find opportunities and problems where statistical analysis and machine learning could be applied to improve CareDash, but much of your work will involve the following areas:
A lot of our time is spent automating the campaign management side of our affiliate marketing business. In your role, you will work with marketing professionals, data scientist and data engineers to build the automation the team is looking for, and work on its continuous optimization. You will:
Use cutting edge machine learning and analytics to build software that minimizes repetition, enables the production of data analysis tools, internal products and business insights
- Work with technical analysts and engineers to develop infrastructure for efficient data querying
Digging deep into our user base:
- Work on data collection, scrubbing and preservation
- Create and maintain scripts for data management and validation, and work on improving query and process efficiencies
- Use statistical analysis and machine learning techniques to deep dive into our user base and build complex models to underpin performance and predict user behavior
You will also work closely with a team of data analysts and at times support them on:
- Putting data model prototypes into production
- Assisting analysis and modeling to optimize marketing campaign eCPM
- Extracting insight from massive data and use it to set the strategic course for business development
- Assessing the feasibility of feature generating algorithm implementation
Please note: Master students are not currently being considered for this position.
- Successful candidates will have a background in Math, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, other quantitative field or significant equivalent experience
- You have experience in Python, and in SQL, R or other coding languages and statistical packages
- You are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and have strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in data analysis
Please note application review for this role will start in February.
At CareDash, we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where people of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations and physical abilities are welcomed, nurtured, and represented. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn, and understand that ability comes in different ways. So if your experience is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying, as we believe diversity is a fundamental strength