CareDash’s Analytics team is looking for an entrepreneurial and highly motivated analyst to join us in the Summer of 2019. Data drives all efforts at CareDash, supporting cross-functional projects spanning marketing operations, healthcare analytics to data engineering. As such, you will form part of the foundation of our company, with the continual end-goal of contributing to CareDash’s overall product development and business strategy. Within that, you will support efforts such as:
- Work on large-scale healthcare analytics projects, such as our Open Payment work
- Analyze large data sets for trend analysis, market positioning, and user behavior analysis. As CareDash grows, it is instrumental we understand our users’ behavior. In this role, you’ll support this effort, and assist with data preparation and statistical analysis
Traffic performance and acquisition:
- Take ownership of traffic acquisition in several areas: SEM, SEO, Social Media, Display, Email. You will develop a keen understanding of CareDash’s ad display structure and strategy, help design the right long term display experience for our users, from audience selection to targeting, and work on developing, analyzing and refining performance metrics to drive growth in traffic, revenue, and profit
- You will work closely with a team of account managers, data scientists, and engineers and will be responsible for deploying, reporting and optimizing marketing campaigns
- You will perform statistical analysis and designing multivariate experiments on email templates, landing pages, and user interfaces, and support our sending infrastructure
- Help craft dynamic reporting and visualizations that allow business users to make decisions around content creation, products and emails to send
- Successful candidates will have a background in a quantitative field or significant equivalent experience. We define quantitative field very broadly, including Research Psychology, Economics, Math, Physics, Computer Science, Biology, and more
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and strong communication skills
- Experience in statistical methods and experimental design analysis
- Demonstrated interest in data analysis
- Experience with statistical packages and coding languages, preferably Python, SQL and/or R
Please note application review for this role will start in February.
At CareDash, we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where people of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations and physical abilities are welcomed, nurtured, and represented. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn, and understand that ability comes in different ways. So if your experience is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying, as we believe diversity is a fundamental strength.