Employee Experience Associate
CareDash is looking for a highly-organized, sharp, and thoughtful individual to join our dynamic People Operations team. The Employee Experience Associate is responsible for overseeing our daily office management operations, supporting our employees, and maintaining and enriching our office culture. When you're not working to improve employee experience, you'll be responsible for handling various other tasks such as administrative work for HR and upper management, including Ted Chan, our CEO. This is the perfect opportunity for an adaptable and self-motivated individual with an interest in People Operations and HR to dive in and learn more from day one!
There is substantial room for growth as our company scales up with potential paths being People Operations Manager, Recruiting, or Chief of Staff.
- What you will do:Ensure that the day-to-day office operations run smoothly. You're here to anticipate our employees' needs before they do. You're not a mind-reader, but you might as well be!
- Develop, enrich, and support the culture of CareDash through planning and executing team bonding activities, office events, birthday and anniversary celebrations, and more.
- Handle various administrative tasks as needed, including filing HR paperwork and organizing and prioritizing schedules.
- Take on key People Operations tasks such as dealing with new regulations or rolling out new HR initiatives.
- You'll spend some of your time supporting our CEO, Ted Chan, coordinating high leverage meetings, taking notes in key situations, and ensuring key companies are prioritized.
- Who you are:Detail-oriented: You have an impeccable attention to detail and are ready - and excited! - to juggle multiple projects at once. You probably have a highly organized calendar and love making lists. This level of organization is necessary; you will be in charge of the many moving pieces of effectively running an office, from planning team bonding activities to ordering groceries and catered lunches to caring for our rapidly expanding plant family!
- Personable: This role requires you to work with everyone in the company, and it's important to really get to know your colleagues and develop positive relationships. For many people, you will be the first person they interact with at CareDash!
- Problem-solver: Managing many moving pieces means sometimes, things don't go as planned (like the cold brew running out). We're looking for someone who is resourceful and creative with their problem solving, and is confident enough to find answers and make decisions independently.
- Adaptable: You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment where needs and priorities sometimes change with little notice and every day is a little (or a lot!) different.
- Great Listener: You will be a key HR representative for the company - you should be able to listen to employee needs, identify potential pain points, and share with discretion.
- Enthusiastic: You are interested in People Operations and are ready to hit the ground running. The idea of working in a role where you can learn about as many aspects of the People Ops/HR umbrella as you'd like excites you.
- Ideally, you have:Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in People Operations, HR, office management, recruiting, or something similar
- Bonus if you have an HR-related degree, studies, or internship
At CareDash, we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where people of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations and physical abilities are welcomed, nurtured, and represented. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn, and understand that ability comes in different ways. So if your experience is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying, as we believe diversity is a fundamental strength.