Healthcare - Consultant Explorer - Princeton (NJ)
Innovation & Healthcare - Consultant [Princeton, NJ]
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defense.
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies and possible futures...
We are a team of 180 explorers, with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
Why should you join us ?
- Because you are passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Healthcare;
- And are eager to start your next adventure!
Alcimed, an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, is looking for motivated and ambitious consultants to become their new EXPLORERS!
In order to help our clients (Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Medical device, Diagnostics, Vaccines and Animal Health industries, …) to develop new territories, we are accepting applications consultants (explorers!) to:
- Conduct investigations by analysing literature, discussing with key opinion leaders, doing on-site visits or facilitating workshops;
- Make analyses and strategic recommendations by using innovative deliverables;
- Create and maintain privileged professional relationships with our clients, mostly Innovation, R&D, Strategic or Marketing directors at major international groups;
- Support our development and communication actions.
You will be trained on our methodologies and benefit from ALCIMED’s cumulated experience.
Join us building the world of tomorrow!
- You hold a Master’s degree or a Pharm.D or a Ph.D in business, engineering or science.
- You are passionate about science, new technologies and innovation.
- You see yourself as a true explorer.
- You are fluent in English
- Personal skills: curiosity – ambitious – interpersonal skills – rigor – team player.
Position type: permanent, full time
Starting date: Immediately
Do you want to join our adventure?
Please send your resume and cover letter (Job reference: CST US) to: firstname.lastname@example.org