Associate Software Engineer
If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
As a software engineer on the platform team at Wellframe, you'll be responsible for building UIs, APIs and fundamental services that enable our state-based clinical care plans. We’re a passionate team dedicated to providing core capabilities that the front-end, mobile, and clinical teams can build upon. We're looking for an experienced engineer with a strong sense of ownership to help build out our vision of a new generation of mobile health care delivery.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop a dashboard for care managers that prioritizes patient follow-up based on rich data analysis of user activity patterns, clinical protocols and behavior anomalies, use rich data analysis of user activity patterns, clinical protocols and behavior anomalies, Combine clinical medicine, machine learning, and mobile technology (50%)
- Deliver personalized tasks and content to patients based on clinical disease treatment protocols, as well as user engagement / adherence, to maximize clinical outcomes (25%)
- Abstract away integrations with customer enterprise back-office systems, electronic medical records, pharmacy data, patient subscriber and claims information (25%)
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field of study.
- Development experience building SaaS or cloud-based commercial software products.
- Experienced with backend web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails (or Django, Play, etc.).
- Proficient with a modern scripting language such as Ruby or Python.
- Proficient with front end frameworks such as React, Angular, etc.
Behaviors & Traits Required:
- Excellent communicator, comfortable explaining technical problems and plans in person and in writing.
- Thrives on diverse technical challenges — our system integrates a wide variety of healthcare and other technologies.
- Passionate about leveraging their technical skills to help improve patient care.
- Works effectively in fast-paced, agile startup environment, and finds fulfillment delivering innovative solutions.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.