The Institute is seeking a full time Research Assistant to provide support for ongoing research studies in the areas of epidemiology, health services, health communication, geriatrics, and other areas. The Research Assistant will also provide support for educational initiatives.
• coordinating project activities among partners at other study sites. This may include communicating with external consultants and multidisciplinary teams, scheduling meetings, and preparing agendas and minutes
• participating in data management, collection and entry, preparing summary tables and reports
• performing literature searches, documenting search strategies, and reading and abstracting data from articles
• conducting interviews with study participants
• preparing presentations
• assisting in preparing publications for submissions to journals
Skills and Abilities: Motivated, strong organizational skills, able to prioritize tasks, exceptional written and oral communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel; familiarity other statistical software is a plus. Candidates must possess the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Education and Training: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Prior research experience is a plus.
• This is not a bench lab position; we conduct Health Services research.
• We are looking for a Bachelor’s level Research Assistant.
• Reliable transportation is a must; minimal travel involved.
• We require a cover letter specifying specific interest in this position.
To apply for this position: https://arcsapps.umassmed.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=c79LEbmaAq
The Meyers Primary Care Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer