Professional Services - Digital Experience Analyst Entry Level Opportunities
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon’s Professional Services develop and deliver custom technology solutions to the global market by creating a digital strategy to modernize their network. We offer an array of services across a wide spectrum of technologies at various stages of the development cycle and give technical expertise, oversight, and guidance for businesses to meet their technology needs of today and tomorrow.
The Digital Experience Analyst Entry Level role—which is part of the overall Verizon Campus Program—will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm. You’ll work with a dynamic group on customer-facing responsibilities to support both pre-sale design work and post-sale delivery efforts. You'll learn from the best minds in the industry and improve your knowledge in an environment that’s dedicated to industry superiority.
In this role, you may have the opportunity to work on:
- Assist in the development of custom business solutions based on leading edge technologies.
- Support configuration and testing activities that ensure alignment between the client’s business needs and proposed custom solutions.
- Assist with the development of technical collateral as well as process documentation, presentations and reports.
- Gather, analyze and interpret data through data visualization to support executive business decisions.
- Generate and distribute periodic statistics and business metrics.
- Gain technical expertise in current technologies.
- Develops customer relationship building and management expertise.
Location: Roanoke, VA.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in Business Administration, Business or Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, IT or a related project management major with an expected completion date between December 2019 and June 2020.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
Even better if you have:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrated strong analytic, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated capability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio).
- Previous experience or an internship in IT, Telecommunications or project management of comparable technology deployment.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.