Customer Experience Intern (New Jesey)
What you’ll be doing...
Location(s): Basking Ridge, NJ & New York, NY
This internship position, which is part of the overall Verizon Campus Program, will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm. You will be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of the 10-week experience. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the Verizon Customer Experience and Digital group that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program. You'll learn from the best minds in the industry and have a chance to enhance your product development knowledge in an environment that’s dedicated to industry superiority.
As a Customer Experience Intern, you may work in one of these areas:
- Distribution Strategy - Help shape retail and distribution strategy to transform the business.
- Retail - Define the vision for the future of Verizon retail and develop the formats and physical elements that will bring that future to our customers.
- Customer Experience Analytics - Focus on Advanced Cross Channel analytics to identify and provide data-driven narratives and solutions that will resolve pain points in our customer journeys.
- Product Management - Build mobile-based authentication, as well as messaging and data privacy features.
- Business Operations - Gain experience in the overall executive governance processes and frameworks.
- Digital Experience - Deliver customer experiences that impact the customer's service and support experience across Verizon.
- Digital Sales & Marketing - Help define and implement communication best practices with our Media team in an effort to grow Digital Sales.
- Digital Analytics - Advanced tagging and reporting, delivering dynamic and automated processes and solutions to allow for improved business flexibility and speed to market.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program majoring in Marketing, Business, Analytics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related major with an expected completion date between December 2020 and June 2021.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
Even better if you have:
- Strong analytical skills, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with e-commerce, customer experience, and business strategy.
- Understanding of online metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Demonstrated interest in Distribution Strategy, Retail, Analytics, Product Management, Business Operations, or Digitial Experience.
- Experience with digital web/ app experiences.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.