Sales Account Executive
Audicus is a disruptive consumer health startup based in New York City. We are changing the hearing aid industry with our first end-to-end online hearing aid solution - from testing to product delivery. We are highly mission-driven and have reconnected, transformed and empowered tens of thousands of lives to date. We have been dubbed the Warby Parker of hearing aids and have been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to join our amazing team of mission-driven individuals. The role will be responsible for educating our potential customers about our hearing solutions and helping them live more connected and empowered lives. It's a consultative sales process that involves on-the-feet problem solving, empathy and tenacity. This role features a base salary plus commission structure which is based on revenue generated for the company.
The role is perfect for an energetic, empathetic self-starter with 2-5 years direct selling experience looking for the next lucrative challenge, or someone currently in a Sales Development Role looking to enter the next step in their sales career. The role involves consultative sales, building relationships through multiple touch-points and delivering an exceptional experience at every point along the way. This position is ideal for someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with people and wants to play a vital role in a fast-growing NYC startup.
- Provide an exceptional consultative sales experience to our inbound leads
- Directly responsible for generating sales at consistently ramping conversion rates
- Develop strategies to increase sales and conversion methodologies
- Become an expert user of our internal sales platforms
- Use analytics to improve your - and the team's - performance
- Provide feedback to other departments, such as logistics and marketing
- Effectively communicate our unique offering and mission to prospective customers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2-5 years of experience in sales closing/development or customer-facing roles
- Ability to genuinely listen and connect with all types of people
- Competitive go-getter who's committed to continuously raising the game/standards
- Hard-working individual that can go the extra mile to deliver on sales targets
- Mission-driven team player that can spearhead, as well as cover other's backs
- Previous early-stage startup experience preferred