The Unity Global Localization Team was formed to globalize our products and services available worldwide, accessible to our target regions in their native languages. We provide subject matter expertise, process guidance, and support to the entire company to produce localized products around the globe.
As a Global Localization Project Manager, you will have an opportunity to learn how we are driving for global alignment at Unity, as well as perform critical tasks to support our mission. Most importantly, you will be empowered to provide feedback and value in improving our strategies and approaches with your fresh ideas and vision.
This position duration is 12 weeks, with little to no expectations for travel during your internship.
- Work directly with the Localization Manager and Project Manager on daily production operations
- Quality review of source Unity content (Learning, Marketing, On-boarding, Documentation, etc)
- Actively participate in localization workflow improvement that can scale to other locales & languages
- Learn, implement, and provide guidance and support of tools currently used by the Global Localization Team
- Actively studying for translation and localization management or similar international business management.
- High-level understanding of the software and content localization processes
- Experience or education in project or product management
- Natively fluent in Spanish (LatAm), Portuguese (Brazil), or Russian
- Passion for video gaming, or interactive multimedia a huge plus
- A strong desire to make products available to a global community