Associate Project Manager
Are you looking for a career where you can solve complex challenges? How about a company that is willing to invest in your future? Bottomline Technologies is looking for driven and curious students to apply for our Internship and College Hire Programs. Our programs are designed to provide knowledge, leadership and support so you can make an impact and thrive personally and professionally.
We’re not your average fin-tech company; Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Associate Project Manager to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
As a member of the Project Management Team you will drive delivery of internal or customer projects. You and your team will provide assistance in the establishment and leadership for project activities, regularly communicating progress and issues with stakeholders.
How you’ll contribute:
- Understand business goals for the project and provide support to ensure those goals are met
- Manage projects to consistently meet on-time, on-budget delivery within specified success criteria
- Identify project risks and provide appropriate escalation and mitigation plans
- Deliver a high level of project quality and customer satisfaction
- Support the facilitation of technical or process training
What we expect from you:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology and/or equivalent training and experience
- Knowledgeable of project management techniques, processes and tools
- Strong communicators (verbal and written) as well as presenters
- Knowledgeable of Agile methodologies and Scrum practices, preferred not required
What’s in it for you:
- College Hire Program – join with a group of 15-20 other recent graduates and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions
- Competitive Benefits – 3 weeks’ vacation, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401k matching, Health insurance and more
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
You’ll love Botttomline because we aren’t your traditional technology company. We’re passionate about building a company we are all proud of and this starts with building amazing teams filled with co-workers that challenge you to stretch and grow.
Start your #LifeAtBT