Associate Mobile Developer
Are you looking for a career where you can solve complex challenges? How about a company that is willing to invest in your future? Bottomline Technologies is looking for driven and curious students to apply for our Internship and College Hire Programs. Our programs are designed to provide knowledge, leadership and support so you can make an impact and thrive personally and professionally.
We’re not your average fin-tech company; Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Associate Mobile Developer to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
As a member of Mobile Development Team you will join a talented and dynamic team as we build native applications for large enterprise systems used by banks, insurance companies, and healthcare organizations around the world.
How you’ll contribute:
- Design and develop native apps for iOS and/or Android
- Build high quality and secure mobile applications
- Work to find innovative solutions to existing business problems
- Engage with other mobile developers to create reusable code modules
- Work closely with visual designers, product owners, existing development groups to develop native mobile applications
- Design, implement and unit test SaaS applications for the mobile environment
What we expect from you:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical experience
- Knowledgeable of core computer science and programming methodologies
- Currently designing or developing with iOS SDK and/or Android Studio/SDK on their own or with school projects and able to show their work
- Experienced with HTML5, REST web services with JSON or XML formatted return data
- Excellent problem solvers and communicators
What’s in it for you:
- College Hire Program – join with a group of 15-20 other recent graduates and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions
- Competitive Benefits – 3 weeks’ vacation, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401k matching, Health insurance and more
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
You’ll love Botttomline because we aren’t your traditional technology company. We’re passionate about building a company we are all proud of and this starts with building amazing teams filled with co-workers that challenge you to stretch and grow.
Start your #LifeAtBT
[mobile development, iOS development, android development, Java, android studio, iOS SDK]