Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
As a member of the Banking Solutions Team you will closely work with your Product Management, Product Owner and Development teams to iteratively produce all customer facing and internal product documentation to support the banking product line. You will be the primary content producer for several scrum teams. You’ll participate in daily standups, weekly development showcases, and monthly Stakeholder meetings to continuously create, edit, and improve our product documentation. After a product is released, you’ll get to work with customer service managers to improve the end-user experience through product design changes.
How you’ll contribute:
- Curate content for products including: Release Notes, User Guides, On-Line help, Administrative Guides, Implementation Guides
- Study product samples and collaborate with product designers and developers
- Provide photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Collect usability feedback from customers, and internal stakeholders
- Develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among customers, implementation, and support teams
What will make you successful:
- Having a deep understanding of technical information with the ability to translate content to those with non-technical backgrounds
- Thinking creatively with an intentional eye for the little details
- Being motivated by (or beating!) meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in Agile development coupled with knowledge of JIRA, Aha! & MSOffice
What’s in it for you:
- College Hire Program – join with a group of 15-20 other recent graduates and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions
- Competitive Benefits – 3 weeks’ vacation, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401k matching, Health insurance and more
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT