Associate Solution Architect
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Associate Solution Architect to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
As a member of the Solution Architect Team you will work with Bottomline’s strategic banking and financial institution clients to achieve customer delight by designing, and seeing through to delivery, high-quality transaction banking solutions. We have a fun, fast-paced open work environment, and we respect smart people who can make big things happen!
How you’ll contribute:
- Act as a key member of multiple project teams, facilitating architectural requirement gathering sessions with customers
- Apply a deep product knowledge to create effective solution architecture designs within the capabilities of Bottomline’s transaction banking platforms
- Serve as a key reference point on customer architecture requirements throughout the development and testing cycle; ensure that the solution meets the client’s technical goals
- Drive the improvement of internal processes and client feedback into the product roadmap
- Act as the “Solution Owner” across the client’s delivery lifecycle
What will make you successful:
- Although our role is not a development/coding position, the ability to think through solutions “at the code level”, is highly desirable
- Proven problem solving skills
- Creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
- Ability to learn software development lifecycle and technology
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in technical field, or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you:
- College Hire Program – join with a group of 15-20 fellow recent graduates and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions
- Competitive Benefits – 3 weeks’ vacation, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401k matching, Health insurance and more
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT