Spring Internship - Product
HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by better connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, each and every person plays an important role in shaping the future of our company and the industry itself. Join us as we empower the real estate companies to provide incredible experiences and build a stronger community for their tenants.
We’re excited to grow our team and have lots of opportunities for career development, so if you’re passionate about what you do and want to work in a fun and growing industry, join us!
At HqO, the tenant experience team is on the front lines of customer engagement. The team services both our customers and our users. We are focused on driving adoption of our software and engagement. We do this by helping our customers to procure amenities and services for their tenants, manage content and notifications in the application and share data back to customers about user engagement. Our team sits at the intersection of product development and customer service. We’re fast paced and high growth.
The tenant experience internship will enable you to have broad exposure across the company and our users. You’ll write our customer success playbook, gather feedback from customers, and develop and manage content for users in the application.
- Generate content and notifications to drive user engagement in the application
- Partner with product to share feedback and inform the product roadmap
- Partner with sales sales to ensure successful launch plans for new customers
- Create reports by generating insights from user data
- Apply learnings and best practices to the development of the Customer Success Playbook
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritize ruthlessly
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing company
- A collaborative spirit with a dedication to helping out as part of a team