Sensei Machine Learning
Machine Learning is critical part of Adobe’s Cloud offering. Adobe Clouds enable customers to create & manage digital content, such as assets, composites, 3D, documents etc., and digital experience and transformations. In Creative Cloud, Creative professionals and novice users alike need to manage lifecycle of their digital assets, libraries, the variety of creative content, and documents they work with every day, from brushes to colors, images, photos, videos, 3D and beyond.
We are building new machine learning platform, called Adobe Sensei, that powers machine learning and AI across Adobe Cloud product lines by enabling the world’s best creative tools, leading cloud services for managing digital assets and digital experiences and the leading marketplace such as Adobe Stock and Adobe Behance. This platform will cater to thousands of applied researchers, millions of users, and billions of content pieces.
Become part of this growing team at Adobe and a phenomenal impact in the area of computer vision, user understanding, language understanding, and digital experience optimization. The objective is to make machine learning offerings a world class, leading edge, differentiating product in Adobe Cloud ecosystem. We match the pace, innovation and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe!
- Explore and research new and emerging ML technologies and bring them to Sensei platform.
- Work closely with data scientists and ML engineers to develop general purpose ML engines.
- Design and develop Runtimes and SDK for emerging ML technologies.
- Build and develop performant, maintainable, and scalable features across complete ML pipeline
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Math or related field
- Understanding of state-of-the-art Machine Learning techniques, Deep Learning, Recommendations and Computer Vision
- Experience in some machine learning frameworks – Scikit, MLPack, TF, SparkMLib, Caffe, …
- Fluent in Python, Java and/or C++
- Proficient at interpersonal and communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience in scaling machine learning algorithms, and hyper-parameter optimization strategies
- Have shipped production quality code
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally to deliver results
- Exhibits excellent team work
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Expects and requires innovation