InStep Intern at Infosys
INFOSYS GLOBAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - INSTEP
Every year, Infosys calls on 140 outstanding students from the world’s Top 100 universities. During the internship, you get an opportunity to be part of a challenging project. You have the option of joining Infosys after you graduate.
WHY CHOOSE INFOSYS INSTEP?
An all-expenses paid international internship at Infosys Headquarters in the Silicon Valley of India, Bengaluru
• Duration: 8 to 12 weeks
• Location: Bengaluru, India
• Internship includes flight tickets to and fro, visa fees, accommodation for the entire duration of the internship, airport transfers in India, chauffeur-driven cars at your disposal, health insurance, health club membership, food and laundry coupons, and many other conveniences
• It also includes an allowance covering your living expenses in India (USD 1,500 to USD 2,400 for a 2 month internship)
Mentoring by Infosys leaders
• Each student works with a mentor from the top echelons of Infosys as well as his or her team
Build your network
• Reach out across the globe via InStep, which gives you a platform to work with students from Top 100 universities, as well as network with senior leadership at Infosys
Turn a productive internship into a rewarding career
• A chance to convert your internship into a full-time opportunity at any one of the Infosys campuses, spread across 45+ countries
Join a strong network of 2,000+ InSteppers
• Build a global network via InStep, a platform that gives you the opportunity to work with students from the Top 100 universities
Travel to India and explore its diverse and fascinating culture
• InStep gives you an exciting opportunity to learn all about India during your summer, learn about a diverse culture, and India's growing role in the world economy
Students with a technical background are offered an opportunity to work on real-time STEM Internship Projects in trending areas such as: AI, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Machine Modernization, IT, IoT, Mobile Application Development, Cloud Computing, Data Privacy and more.