Project Coordinator Job Summary
We are seeking an organized and energetic project coordinator to join our growing organization. The project coordinator may occasionally work with the Project Managers on other projects; but this role is focused on a multinational data network refresh project . Working in a team environment, the project coordinator will organize meetings, take notes, manage schedules, and ensure all materials and resources are present to meet project timelines. This is a high visibility initiative, so the project coordinator must be organized and professional.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
Project Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Assign new project tasks
- Work to improve the project process
- Ensure project aligns with set strategy and budget
- Arrange and manage team goals/project schedules/new information and keeps all material up-to-date
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; tracks project changes and adjust schedules as needed
- In charge of keeping track of all project-related documentation.
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements
- Project Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite, strong and thorough knowledge of Excel
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines