Technical Consultant - Fraud - Technical Enablement Academy
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
To prepare you for this role, you’ll attend a multi-week intensive technical training program - Technical Enablement Academy. In addition to providing soft skills training, the Technical Enablement Academy provides training in core SAS technology areas. During the Technical Enablement Academy, key stakeholders provide guidance, coaching and expert feedback. You will also have an opportunity to achieve multiple professional SAS certifications.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for technical and analytically minded resources that will learn SAS fraud solutions in order to advise internal partners and customers through the sales and delivery life cycle.
- Provide functional Fraud solution leadership for sales opportunities, with the overarching purpose of meeting SAS revenue goals.
- Provide significant support in ensuring customer adoption, and ultimately satisfaction, at every step in the customer life-cycle.
- Deliver standard, customized and/or strategic, senior level solution demonstrations and presentations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits of the SAS Fraud solutions as they apply to client needs.
- Provide demonstration and business development support at analyst presentations, vendor-sponsored events, trade shows, and user group meetings.
- Develop best practices documentation and provide business and technical leadership by contributing and sharing information with peers
- Contribute and/or reviews proposals, documentation, publications, and course materials.
- Be a de-facto subject matter expert, providing guidance and coaching to customer resources to accomplish software roll out
- Provide vision to optimize the use of various SAS tools being used by the customer to create an integrated system that meets customer’s business requirements.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field related to area of assignment.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Interest in learning about an industry, market segments, or a specific area of within the Fraud industry.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Desire to learn about an industry, market segments, or a specific area of within the Fraud industry.
- Familiarity with one hardware environment supported by the SAS System.
- Fundamental knowledge of SAS System tools preferred.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills.
- Potential for domestic and international travel based on business needs
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.