This role is not remote. You will be required to work in our Delray Beach, FL HQ.
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a South Florida-based Startup Studio, founded in 2014 with no external investment and a mission to build and scale digital brands. Most recently, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award and named to the Inc. 5000 list (#609) for consistent revenue growth. Launch Potato is profitable with a portfolio of quickly growing digital brands that reach millions of consumers.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries, and are a pioneering advocate of remote work.
UNLIMITED CAREER GROWTH
- Work directly with the founding team, 4 Internet Execs who successfully developed and scaled double-digit million dollar online businesses from the ground up
- Hands-on training & mentorship with unlimited career growth across departments and brands
- Company-wide profit-sharing
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Flexible paid time off policies including an additional ten paid holidays
- Six weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Health insurance (stipend), dental insurance (100% covered)
INTERNATIONAL TEAM CULTURE
- Annual company retreats with the global team
- High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture (5.0 Glassdoor)
- Dog-friendly workplace
As a Data Analyst working full-time out of our Delray Beach, FL HQ you will lead efforts in transforming data into actionable information. This is not “just” an analyst role, this is an entrepreneurial position that requires a passion for working with high volume data sets, digital marketing, and the technical ability to manipulate and extract data from multiple sources. Needless to say, you love to drive growth by creating insights from structured and unstructured data.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Proactively analyzing performance data across multiple businesses, developing actionable recommendations that maximize ROI
- Identifying monetization opportunities by working cross-functionally to understand business needs, acquisition channels, user demographics, campaigns, offers, and more
- Excessively analyze ongoing campaigns and suggest optimizations that help exceed performance benchmarks
- Performing ad hoc queries and data analysis requests on an as-needed basis i.e. help with reporting, data pulls, cleaning data, updating/creating dashboards in Google Analytics and Looker
- Leverage data to drive performance for our existing advertisers and make recommendations to sales to drive new advertising opportunities
- Making recommendations to engineers on how to improve data models or making changes to the models yourself
- Finding interesting trends that others may have overlooked
- Maintaining and enhancing scalable web-based visualization tools
- Documenting structure and processes, never assuming certain intricacies aren’t important
- Bringing visibility and control to all teams through analytics and data
- By year one, creating data standards and processes to maximize growth then aligning the team through cross-functional training
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a quantitative role, i.e. Data Analytics or Business Intelligence
- At least 2 years experience with data visualization tools, i.e. Looker or Tableau
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to translate data into concise stories
- Expertise with Excel needless to say you love pivot tables
- Strong SQL skills and experience
- Understanding of online advertising concepts
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously in a startup atmosphere
- Well versed in the application of analytic techniques and have some experience or exposure to predictive modeling
- Expertise in data normalization and how it impacts performance positively and negatively
- Knowledge of statistics is a plus
- Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Programmatic Advertising is a plus
Want to be part of a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/launchpotatocom/view/P_AAAAAAFAAC7MwY7it2Dp6O?trackingTag=handshake
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.