UX/UI Summer Internship
HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by better connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, each and every person plays an important role in shaping the future of our company and the industry itself. Join us as we empower the real estate companies to provide incredible experiences and build a stronger community for their tenants.
We’re excited to grow our team and have lots of opportunities for career development, so if you’re passionate about what you do and want to work in a fun and growing industry, join us!
About the Role
At HqO, we are building a tenant experience platform that is already used in millions of square feet of commercial real estate across the US. The leading property owners and operators in the world are partnering with us on our mission to connect tenants to the places, experiences, and people that enrich where they live, work, and play. We’re fast paced and high growth.
The UX/UI internship will give you exposure to lots of different UX/UI functions. You’ll be part of driving the design process, collaborating with different teams to meet our customers needs, and conveying solutions to the team. We're passionate about the company we're building.
- Help drive the design process through concept development, validation, lo-fi wireframing and final hi-fi interface designs
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering to translate business and customer needs into beautifully simple experiences.
- Express your ideas and solutions to the team and organization
- Join and participate in standups, meetings, and critiques
- Help build, document, and organize the UI components of our design system.
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Experience designing for either web or mobile applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritize ruthlessly
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing company
- A collaborative spirit with a dedication to helping out as part of a team