As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
We're currently seeking a motivated DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. Our goal is to ensure high performance and availability of the BrightEdge S3 platform through operations monitoring and automation of processes.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to be involved with continuous integration and delivery of the top, industry-leading SEO platform. You will be responsible for maintaining and scaling our cloud infrastructure, as well as troubleshooting and developing solutions for complex problems.
Ensure up-time, data-availability, and performance of the BrightEdge S3 platform, 24/7/365
- Debug critical problems on production environment with minimal turnaround time
- Automate the operations of thousands of machines that are constantly collecting/crunching/querying data
- Build and enhance the in-house monitoring and maintenance software
- Provide tools to monitor performance, deploy code and provision machines
- Auto-scaling our global cloud network to cover 100+ countries
- Support 50% of Fortune 500 companies that leverage our platform for their SEO success
- Manage our hybrid environment of both cloud (AWS, GCP) and Data Center
What It Takes To Be Successful
B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- UNIX/Linux systems knowledge and diagnostic skills
- MySQL, Python, PHP, and database experience required
- Hadoop, HBase, Hive, and networking experience preferred
- Google Cloud Platform or other cloud technology experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance / PTO
- Team networking, social events, Friday company lunches
- Release celebrations every 5 weeks
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Comfortable working spaces