Business Administration Associate - Remote (U.S.)
Regional Economic Models, Inc. (REMI), a software firm of 40+ with offices in Amherst, MA and Washington, D.C. is seeking a Business Administration Associate to join its firm.
The Business Administration Associate is responsible for work in Human Resources, Bookkeeping, Contracts, Marketing, and general administration. This position reports to the Director of Business Administration.
· Human Resources: assist with payroll and employee benefits management, such as insurance and general human resources
· Bookkeeping: deposit checks, make outbound calls for overdue payments, and use Quickbooks
· Marketing: scheduling webinars, sending bulk e-mails, and general marketing administration
· Contracts: preparing standard contracts, tracking renewals, and assisting with governmental contracting requirements
· Attention to detail and very high level of accuracy
· Effective, active listening skills, and ability to work in a team environment
· Experience in Human Resources and Business Administration a plus
· Strong computer skills
· Experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office
· Bachelors’ Degree
Disclosure: This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.